Welcome, and let us introduce ourselves
- The Chesil Churches are a family of churches located along the Jurassic coast, near Weymouth in England.
- Each church has chosen to work together so that the Gospel of Jesus Christ might flourish.
- As an expression of that flourishing we seek to maintain the distinctiveness of each village and its local church.
- Which ever church you choose to attend, you will be made to feel very welcome.
- You can find out about each church via the links in the top menu. Alternatively, simply click on the appropriate church picture below.
Following the advice from the Government and instruction from the Archbishops of Canterbury and York, all the Chesil Churches have suspended their usual acts of public worship and meetings. This will remain the situation until we have received further information from the relevant authorities.
Both Archbishops have encouraged Christians to continue to pray, read the scriptures and other devotional material. We have also been encouraged to be church ‘differently’, where possible take advantage of online communication resources.
Your clergy Margaret and Jeremy, are responding to this online ministry. Navigate to their respective pages by clicking on their names.